Monday, August 3, 2009

I was harassed and blackmailed

My previous employer experience was very bad where i was working from last 3 years the company had no nothing to do with employees.

One day i asked my boss that i want to leave the company at that time he was like very angry and told me shld not leave now that and all but since there was some pressure from my family as they wanted me to something new so after telling all this they told me to leave after 2 days and everything will be given to me salary and relieving letter, suddenly after few hours i was called in the boss cabin by the vice president of company and he told me that he want me to work for more months and asked me to stay for 8 months i also told ok as he asked me nicely.

After 18 days he asked me and everyone to sign some legal papers which was not necessary for me to sign but i was pressurized under the work conditions and was told to sign i was the first to sign as there was nothing going in my mind but was a very big mistake of my life after few hours my boss called me again and told me to leave as soon as possible i could only stay only if i will work more 2 years he asked me to think and take decision after a long discussion and soon after i was thinking that i will go from next day office i got a call from close friend abt that my laptop was being seized afterwards i decided that this is enough what reputation i will have when i ll go and will start working with my colleagues.

In the next morning i got a called from my boss about whether i m coming or not and i told him that i came to know that he has seized my laptop which was hurting so wont come now as he didnt see any point what so ever from where he could blame me as he was on fire so he blamed for the job which company themselves had asked for that was cd backup and told me that he was taking data within the cd one person who could give a commitment of 8 months wont take data in cd so this was my bad experience with my previous employer.

Please share your ideas and views all are welcome.

Regards.

1 comment:

  1. First of all try to learn how to write proper English it’s really lay man worst English story. Work on your English mate and write down your complete story again sounds good for my next movie script. We bloggers need to ban this kind of illiterate individual who just want to have some kind of benefit from such blogs. I really don’t understand your story mate as your written English is really pathetic. Try to work on it and refurbish your vocabulary more.

    ReplyDelete